Marysville Police Online Reporting
This system is for reporting crimes that occurred within the City Limits of Marysville, California only. Many locations in Yuba County have Marysville Mailing addresses. That does not mean those locations are within the city limits.
|When to use this system:
- When the crime is minor in nature.
- When there is no suspect information.
- When you were specifically directed to file the report on-line by the Marysville Police Department.
|Because all reports submitted through this system become public records, basic rules of grammar, spelling and punctuation must be followed:
- Reports that are written in all capital or all lower case fonts will be rejected.
- In order to help us understand what happened, please use proper grammar and punctuation. Use short sentences arranged in short paragraphs to communicate your information.
- All report submission pages include a spell check function.
- Remember to include the following:
I read this information and agree to the above terms.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- The report will not be approved until you respond to any requests for more information or clarification.
- You will not receive a report number or a copy of the report until the submission has been reviewed and approved.
- The copy of the report will be sent to the E-Mail address you entered, so please ensure the E-Mail address is correct.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.